0-2 Bronze Ingot
2-4 Bronze Sheet
4-6 Bronze Sword
6-9 Faceguard
9-10 Bronze Scales
10-12 Bronze Rod
12-14 Bronze Hammer
14-17 Scale Mail
17-18 Aspis Shield
18-20 Iron Ingot
20-22 Iron Sheet
22-23 Butterfly Axe
23-25 Spatha
25-27 Long Sword
27-29 Iron Mask
A friend of mine gave me this list for crafting Smithing to 29. I was wondering, for you more experienced crafters, does this list look right? If not, what should be replaced/added?
Thanks.
-Edit- Ah, nevermind. I found a guide on the forum, should've did search more. Going to compare his list to the other post~ Sorry about the waste of space.
2-4 Bronze Sheet
4-6 Bronze Sword
6-9 Faceguard
9-10 Bronze Scales
10-12 Bronze Rod
12-14 Bronze Hammer
14-17 Scale Mail
17-18 Aspis Shield
18-20 Iron Ingot
20-22 Iron Sheet
22-23 Butterfly Axe
23-25 Spatha
25-27 Long Sword
27-29 Iron Mask
A friend of mine gave me this list for crafting Smithing to 29. I was wondering, for you more experienced crafters, does this list look right? If not, what should be replaced/added?
Thanks.
-Edit- Ah, nevermind. I found a guide on the forum, should've did search more. Going to compare his list to the other post~ Sorry about the waste of space.


