Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current State of mining

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Its really hard to say my first day ever mining I got 3 darksteel and 4 gold ores and 3 colored rocks in 2 hours I was like HOLY CRAP I am gonna be rich but then I made 3 more runs and got like 5-10k each of those runs. Then last night I did not feel like partying so I went to gusgen and I got 3 darksteel, 1 colored rock, 6 iron, and tons of other crap. I guess about 30k in 1-1.5 hours not bad. That was on Earthsday. Like all crap in this game it seems random.

    Anyhow I have a question does day of the week, moon, etc have an affect on mining besides the colored rocks of course?
    Outaru
    used to be:
    Rank 9.5
    72 BRD, 36 WHM, 13 BLM, 5 SUM, etc.
    Full RSE Set <--sold
    Complete AF set. <-- what a pain

    Comment

    Working...
    X