Ok, I am at level 79 cooking currently, and still need to pass the level 78 test; however, I can't find whitefish stew anywhere! AH's never have it in stock, and bastore breams are never in stock, either (for me to make my own).
What am I supposed to do? Is there a NPC somewhere the sells it? I was told that one in Timbre Tavern of Windurst Waters did, but she doesn't have it. I am really frustrated.
---
My other question was about which conditions favor cooking. For example, under which conditions will I get the most skill-ups? Under which conditions will I get the most HQ synths?
Thanks for the help... it is much needed and appreciated.
What am I supposed to do? Is there a NPC somewhere the sells it? I was told that one in Timbre Tavern of Windurst Waters did, but she doesn't have it. I am really frustrated.
---
My other question was about which conditions favor cooking. For example, under which conditions will I get the most skill-ups? Under which conditions will I get the most HQ synths?
Thanks for the help... it is much needed and appreciated.


