If I were to start makin Tin Ignots at lvl 6 would I lvl Blacksmith up on these? Im not worried bought the loss of cash or anything. Or failures. I just want to know if they will give me skill ups at lvl 6
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Tin Ignots level up?
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Tin Ingots cap at skill 15.
As you may know, starting a recipe from 10 skill below cap is not recommended, for you will see an unusually high number of failures.
However, if you can get Advanced Support and synth on Firesday, you may be able to skill off of Tin Ingots @ 6.
Comment
-
The 1-10 skill range is much different in terms of failures/skill ups compared to the higher skill up paths.
Yes tin ingots will take you to 15 but you will fail an awful lot and probably won't get that many skill increases. This seems to change a bit once you get to the higher paths and sometimes it is worth making the 10pt stretch for ease of skill ups and a smaller cash lose margin.
You seem like you could care less about the cash lose so I say go for it.
Comment


Comment