Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Clothcraft Guide

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Good Clothcraft Guide

    Does anyone know a good clothcraft guide, 30-80 hopfully and maybe with how much it costs to cover certain ranges. (I prefer to save for enough to finsih 10 levels at a time raher than 3 ...)


    All help will be very appreciated TY
    m00t m00t i luv to l00t

  • #2
    I've just recently gotten cloth 61, and am driving my way to 70 as we speak. I'll try and assemble a list of synths I used for profit and/or levelling up if you like.
    -pdac (retired)

    At the endgame, I had: Full AF for RDM, RNG and NIN. Sky, Clothcraft 97, smithing 45 and far too much gil. My Jobs ended at RDM 75, NIN 65, RNG 59, BLM 37, WAR 33 and SMN 26. Finally, I synthed a Royal Cloak /signed/ for a friend.

    Time to move on.

    See you all on the flip side (*'-')/

    Comment

    Working...
    X