Hey everyone,
I am a low leverl galka warrior who started out in windhurst. I would really like to get into a craft that is beneficial to make character's equipment and financially. Being that i am already in windhurst i was thinking of going bonecrafting. So my questions are:
Is bonecrafting at all usefull to a warrior and future Paladin??
2) Is there a site somewhere that offers a few recipes besides the ones in the "bonecrafting 101" thread here (not that thats not a great thread)
3) If not bonecrafting what is another good craft to get involved in (cooking, weaving)??
Thanks for any info/advice!!
I am a low leverl galka warrior who started out in windhurst. I would really like to get into a craft that is beneficial to make character's equipment and financially. Being that i am already in windhurst i was thinking of going bonecrafting. So my questions are:
Is bonecrafting at all usefull to a warrior and future Paladin??
2) Is there a site somewhere that offers a few recipes besides the ones in the "bonecrafting 101" thread here (not that thats not a great thread)
3) If not bonecrafting what is another good craft to get involved in (cooking, weaving)??
Thanks for any info/advice!!

