Im currently lvl 17 in fishing now and its not going up anyhigher.
I just got back from fishing yellowglobes.
Does anyone have any suggestions on where to fish (in or near windurst) beyond lvl 17?
I want to raise my skill and make a decent amount of gil at the same time.
If its not possible to make decent gil, then i can settle for just lvling up my skill.
Fishing spots from windurst is prefered, but if you have other ideas (Sandoria or Bastok) i would like to hear them too.
Any advice would be great =) thank you.
I just got back from fishing yellowglobes.
Does anyone have any suggestions on where to fish (in or near windurst) beyond lvl 17?
I want to raise my skill and make a decent amount of gil at the same time.
If its not possible to make decent gil, then i can settle for just lvling up my skill.
Fishing spots from windurst is prefered, but if you have other ideas (Sandoria or Bastok) i would like to hear them too.
Any advice would be great =) thank you.




Comment