Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Palborough Mines Mining

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Palborough Mines Mining

    OK, so I ran through all 3 floors of Palborough with 4 people in the whole zone and couldnt find a single mining point

    I was spamming the tab button at all times

    Am I missing something? (I even have a map)

    Could someone please give me the grids of the mining points, or forward me to a link.

    I have looked on alakzham and ffxionline and have found nothing

    thanks
    "LOLOLOL /COMFORT THF
    BIG BEN SAY DONT WORRY ITS OK DANCINNG EDGES IS BETTER THAN GUILTOTOTSLIENS ON INTERCILRBLY TOUGH MONSTERS SO DONT CRY /HAPPY OK MOST TIME DANCINGS EDGES DO 700++ DAMAGES AND GU ILOOTINE NOT DO SO MUCH ON INCRTOTOUGHS IT MAKE BIG BEN SAD FACE =(((( CAUSE WORK SO HARD FOR GUILOTTIEN AND STILL NOT AS GOOD AS THF =((((99

    OH AND RPECLISA THAT WONT WORK CAUSE SPINGSLSASH IS FRAGMENTATION PROPERTY AND SHARKBITE IS FRAGMENATION PROERPTERY SO FRAMG TO RFRAGM DOESNT WORK IT MUST BE FUSION AND FRAGMNETION IN NBA PLAYOFFS RASHEED WALLACE AWS FUSION AND BIG BEN WAS FRAMGNETATION AND WE MAKE CRAZY LIGHT SKILLCHAIN ONTO LAKERS FACES WHAT NOW LAKERS???? WHAT NOW??? IM CHAMPIONS NOW THATS WHAT"

  • #2
    Well, I'm in Palborough right now

    Here's what I've found so far on the 2nd Floor:

    2 at (J-8)

    1 at (J-7)

    1 on the line between (I-6) and (J-6)

    2 at (F-6)
    PLD39 WAR20 MNK30 THF15 WHM10
    Tomado - Mithra - RANK4
    Server: Ifrit
    Linkshell: Drifters, The Fuzz, TheThreeKingdoms
    (~'')~

    Comment


    • #3
      Keep looking! :D

      There are a lot of potential points in the Mines, and while many of them appear in the standard dead-end rooms, there are also a good amount that appear in passageways. Note that they can be found on all three levels; but are only found in the cave-like parts (none in the tunnelways of the 3rd floor themselves).

      Comment

      Working...
      X