Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mhaura Garlic

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mhaura Garlic

    Ok, ever since I've played FFXI, the zone with Tahrongi/Buribumu/Mhaura has ALWAYS been owned by beastmen, even after switching to Asura, if you discount the neutral period.

    If your country owns that zone, does anyone know if the NPC will sell Mhaura Garlic? I find it silly that people camp Cooking guild, buy Mhaura for so little then sell it on AH for massive money... and anything for cheaper Mithkabobs for the LS is always good =P

  • #2
    Like this?

    Comment


    • #3
      The Maze of Shakhrami is the bane of Windurst's conquest :p

      We just took it for the first time on Midgardsormr. There were many EFs to that region durring the week. I don't know where the NPC is, but a LS member with maxed out fame says they sell mhaura garlic for 65 gil.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mithrael
        The Maze of Shakhrami is the bane of Windurst's conquest :p

        We just took it for the first time on Midgardsormr. There were many EFs to that region durring the week. I don't know where the NPC is, but a LS member with maxed out fame says they sell mhaura garlic for 65 gil.
        i wonder if that is the same on all the servers... on Phoenix we had Kolshushu then San d'Oria stole it soon after followed by the beastmen.... that was only the second time in the 2 months i've played that i've seen Kolshushu under control of Windurst /cry.

        its even worse when we ended up as #1 in conquest after San d'Orian oppression in the same tally... to be fair to sandy, Windurst and Bastok were allied to take them out.

        Speaking of trends, it seems that in the servers me and my friends have been on it is either Sandy or Bastok dominating... /cry some more
        Vermillion Cloak O ^^
        Maat Mashed
        Windurst Rank 10

        Comment


        • #5
          Fairy!

          On Fairy Windurst rules!

          The circus is always in town, and has been since I started playing.

          If I hadn't read on the forum it moves, I would have never known
          If you're Failing to Plan,

          You're Planning to Fail.

          Comment

          Working...
          X