Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boneworking Help!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Boneworking Help!

    I'm currently a level 9 boneworker, but I can't seem to find a good way to raise my skills anymore. I have looked at many sites that said I should be working on bone rings (lvl7+). But everytime I try to make one, 9/10 times I will break the damn thing. This is becoming a HUGE waste of money and would like to know if I am doing anything wrong. Thanks.

  • #2
    there are three teachers in Each guild. One teacher will teach you the easy stuff that you will hardly fail yet wont gain points. The second one will give you the recipes for items that will help raise your skill. Then the last on gives you the harder recipes that will break most of the time but still have a chance of making. Talk to them and test out your skill on it to find the right teacher.
    Race/Gender: Elvaan/Male
    Server: Fairy
    Linkshell: FuzzySyndicate, Catalyst

    Comment


    • #3
      Talk to the one walking around (which is the one that likes to flatter you with really big suggestions), and get the advanced image support. It costs some gil, but it's worth it. Then simply craft. Bone rings are the greatest thing since sliced bread. I used them from lvl 7-16, and with each stack, I was able to make a profit of about 1k gil (sell the bone rings back to the guild; if they won't take any more, go to the little item shop across the road and sell em there). This is assuming you get your own wind crystals, however.

      But by lvl 9, you should be able to craft bone rings almost flawlessly. Make sure to check the element of the day, though; that can affect your lvling, I think.

      Cometgreen

      Comment

      Working...
      X