Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bone Chips

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bone Chips

    What creatures drop these? I'm in san'doria
    Rank - 4 RNG-49 WHM-40 NIN-26 RDM-22 SMN-20 THF-15 WAR-10 BLM-5

  • #2
    Any undead skeleton... you can also get them out of excavation points.

    Comment


    • #3
      Where are skeletons located near sandoria? How do you excavate?
      Rank - 4 RNG-49 WHM-40 NIN-26 RDM-22 SMN-20 THF-15 WAR-10 BLM-5

      Comment


      • #4
        Gusgen

        Once your a decent enough level or with a solid group a trip to gusgen will fill your inventory full of chips from skeletons and ghouls and other nasties in there. Dangerous but a few hours fighting with a party and not lotting being done I came up with close to 12 bone chips.
        Karg

        30 WAR / 25 WHM / 52 PAL / 15 BST / 10 NIN / 2 SMN / 1 SAM

        Comment


        • #5
          hi

          if your level is not high enough for gusgen mines well there is another way (but only at night )

          from lvl 12 on you can try hunt skeleton mages in la theine plateau or Ghouls in Valkurm Dunes (might need a party for it at this level ^^ )

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Peppara
            Where are skeletons located near sandoria? How do you excavate?
            They appear in East and West Ronfaure at night (particularly in the southern regions). You can also find them at night inside King Ranperre's Tomb. Watch out for the Spook.
            Kurgan @ Ramuh
            NIN75, PLD75, BST75, WHM75
            TrionsDeathCrew linkshell leader
            Ranks: Sandoria(10) Bastok(9) Windurst(8)
            On ZM14, CoP missions completed.
            Leather 92.8+1, Cloth 60, Smithing 45, Alchemy 27

            Comment


            • #7
              I think I'll wait till I advance a bit before I continue on with bonecrafting. I guess I will work on tanning and smithing for now. Where do you pickup windurstian tea leaves and distilled water?
              Rank - 4 RNG-49 WHM-40 NIN-26 RDM-22 SMN-20 THF-15 WAR-10 BLM-5

              Comment

              Working...
              X