Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HQ conquest items.?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HQ conquest items.?

    well ive been looking at the conquest items and then the HQ conquest items and then the HQ+1 Conquest items and i was wondering what the recipes are to make this stuff?
    Minusdkp (Hades) 75WHM, 75MNK, 71DRK, 49NIN

  • #2
    bah sorry I can't help more but this is only recipe I have found as of yet.

    Royal Squire's Horn +1
    Wind Crystal
    Royal Squire's Horn
    Giant femur
    Boneworking - 30
    (Wind instrument) all races HP+3 MP+3 CHR+3 march (song) +1 Lv25 - Brd

    Spuncan - Beta 41 mnk - rank 5 - Goldsmith 40
    Spuncan - Retail 73 mnk - rank 10 - Woodworking 63

    Comment


    • #3
      hmm thank you spuncan ^_^ great help as usual =D if you find anymore post em plz
      Minusdkp (Hades) 75WHM, 75MNK, 71DRK, 49NIN

      Comment


      • #4
        I talked to a fellow the other day who told me that royal squire's gloves + sheep leather = San D'Orian gloves/Kingdom Gloves. I think? He said these recipes will come from the guild npcs, but not very often. I haven't seen them yet, myself.

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm actually working on compiling a listing of all the recipes I've found to date (as of yet, only up to the Rank 3 conquest gear for each nation). I currently only have the data for Bastok's Rank 1 and 2 stuff entered, and I need to go through and correct the names to match those occuring in-game, but I have the info for San d'Oria and Windurst, too.

          My site is http://www.ihtu.com/~iurbina/ffxi/conquest/items/, if you're interested. You'll want to click on the 'upgrading conquest equipment' link.

          If you're just interested in raw information and not pretty formatting, http://www.ihtu.com/~iurbina/ffxi/co...on%20notes.txt are my notes, and has everything I've been able to find.

          Comment


          • #6
            awsome stabby! thank you!
            Minusdkp (Hades) 75WHM, 75MNK, 71DRK, 49NIN

            Comment

            Working...
            X