Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elementals

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Elementals

    Hey all, just wondering if anyone knows where I can find any maps of some sort with locations of where Elementals tend to spawn in some of the low level areas ^.^ I need crystals for farming and I'm too poor to buy any, but I can sure as heck beat down an elemental or two. (level 42)

  • #2
    ive seen water ones round the lake in La Thiene
    "Poor people are only poor because they are lazy"
    My FFXI Journal

    Comment


    • #3
      earth in the canyon by windusrt, wind also occasionally in la thiene
      Jobs: Thf: 30 Whm: 25 [Drk: 12 Smn: 20 War: 5

      Comment


      • #4
        I've seen Aero Elementals in La Theine and Thunder Elementals in the Konschtat Highlands. I've seen Earth elementals, too. I can't remember where. I think in the Valkurm Dunes??? Maybe it was in the Highlands, too.
        Kurgan @ Ramuh
        NIN75, PLD75, BST75, WHM75
        TrionsDeathCrew linkshell leader
        Ranks: Sandoria(10) Bastok(9) Windurst(8)
        On ZM14, CoP missions completed.
        Leather 92.8+1, Cloth 60, Smithing 45, Alchemy 27

        Comment

        Working...
        X