Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About the day of the week thing....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • About the day of the week thing....

    I hear talk about "the day of the week" and the "crystal element" that goes witht he day, maybe it's something you learn when you get the game, something in the game, but i haven't gotten the game (yet), so excuse me if this question may sound dumb, but, are the days of the week named differently? (i mean, like other than monday, tuesday, etc.) and what's with the element thing? is there a fire day and an ice day and a dark and light day? if so, is there some sort of chart someone could make for me, so i could possibly understand this a little bit better? thanky you
    I am the Alpha and the Omega. I am the beggining and the end. I am the life of the dead, and the death of life. I come and go as i please. You cannot see me, yet i see you. I am the shadow in the night. I am the breeze on the wind. I am everywhere.


    *wizard*

    the famed master of black magic.

    "efficient"; funny-looking; intelligent

    ------------------------------------------------
    Blm-27 | Whm-10 | Rdm-1 | Thf-1 | War- 1 | Mnk - 5
    ------------------------------------------------
    Current Undertaking: Trying to level

  • #2
    i copied this from another post

    fire->earth->water->wind->ice->thunder->light->dark

    this is the order that the days go(Firesday, Earthday, etc.), it is also all types of crystals.
    i do not know what the exact relationship with the day and the crystal used in crafting is, but it is a factor.
    I have heard that when planting things in your mog house the day you plant and the day you feed matter also.


    hope that helps

    Comment


    • #3
      if your using a fire crystal to craft it will be more succesful on fireday. im not sure what is the actual figure but when i have tried it seems easier to craft
      "Poor people are only poor because they are lazy"
      My FFXI Journal

      Comment


      • #4
        Go here
        "We grab swords to protect small wounds that had been buried deep in old memories."
        - Old saying

        Comment

        Working...
        X