Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bone Excavation points more common than Grass Harvesting Points??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bone Excavation points more common than Grass Harvesting Points??

    I bought a sickle to try and harvest some grass in West Saruta a few days ago and wandered around for about an hour never finding a single harvest point. Today, I'm in Tahrongi leveling and while thrying to target enemies, I end up finding 3 points where I can use a pickaxe. Are grass points less common, or was I just having bad luck?

  • #2
    Harvesting points like to migrate around the raised areas that can only be accessed by one or two ramps, right around Giddeus.

    Comment


    • #3
      Hmmm....didn't check there. Guess I'll get my sickle again (along with a pickaxe this time) and try my luck at harvesting once again. Thanks.

      Comment

      Working...
      X