Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donating Crystals

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Donating Crystals

    I have soooo many crystals that I dont need at the moment..I mean like 7 fire, 7 earth, 7 water, 7 wind almost >.>

    This Is getting annoying, and I tried to donate the crystals to the the guards yet theres no option that lets me.

    Also, Im level 6 Thief, around Bastok, with same starting weapons and such, what monsters should I go after?

  • #2
    Ok 7 extra crystals isnt a lot first of all.

    Second you just have to target the guy and hit trade and give him the crystals..

    Kill some quadavs i guess dunno Bastok im from San


    Warrior TP Warrior WS

    Comment


    • #3
      Put them in your mog safe. Save them so that you can sell the stacks of 12 in the AH, or use them in gardening.
      I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. -JRR Tolkein

      Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

      Comment


      • #4
        yeah save them untill you can stack 12 and then sell them at the AH, im not sure on the monsters but check Mobs untill you get Decent challenges they should give the best exp for the effort...
        "Poor people are only poor because they are lazy"
        My FFXI Journal

        Comment


        • #5
          You also need to be rank 2, you get ranks by doing missions. Your best bet is to save all your crystals and sell them or store them in your Mog House, if you keep the Crystals you can sell them for a quick buck later or use them to raise Rank Points when you get to Rank 2. Good luck ^^
          Sorcerer's Gloves: O (Windurst)
          Sorcerer's Sabots: O (Jeuno)
          Sorcerer's Tonban: O (Bastok)
          3/5 peices of AF2!

          Comment

          Working...
          X