I have a relationship with another character who does all my synthing. I got burnt out doing it in beta, so now i just supply him with raw materials and he gives me the items to sell.
He's making me several stacks of hatchets,pickaxes, and scythes to go out and get him some stuff. I read another post about logging in ghelsba, but i was wondering if anyone knew of a FAQ or guide about mining/logging/harvesting points and best place to do it, preferably with grid locations.
If there is another post about this, please let me know so i can direct my question elsewhere.
thanks
He's making me several stacks of hatchets,pickaxes, and scythes to go out and get him some stuff. I read another post about logging in ghelsba, but i was wondering if anyone knew of a FAQ or guide about mining/logging/harvesting points and best place to do it, preferably with grid locations.
If there is another post about this, please let me know so i can direct my question elsewhere.
thanks


Comment