Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New crafting with Update

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New crafting with Update

    I don't know much about it, but has anyone been able to figure out what the new recipes are with the december update?
    -Rivant

  • #2
    I saw someone wearing an item that might be new - I certainly haven't seen it before. It is called a Field Tunic, level 1 all jobs, defense of 1, with the description "improves harvesting, mining and logging results" or something like that. I tried to ask the person if they had made it, since he was doing weaving crafting and bazaaring other cloth equipment. He said he had only 1 and that he wasn't selling them, and that was as far as I could get with the auto-translator. Is this actually a new item?

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeap, they added new "Field" gear, body, hands, pants, boots, improves harvesting... I need a set... if only i knew the recipe

      Comment


      • #4
        Does anybody know how expensive this stuff is? I hope it isn't that expsnsive.

        my equipment

        I'm done - retired.

        Comment


        • #5
          not at all!

          tunic only runs for 30,000 gil

          cheepest are the gloves I belive, 10k...

          and there were alot in the price history but only in jeuno

          Comment

          Working...
          X