Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Too Many Water and Earth Crystals!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Too Many Water and Earth Crystals!

    Is there something I could do with all my extra water and earth crystals? I am maxed out for rank points, so I don't need to give anymore to the guards.

    What crafting skills can I try to use up some of my crystals?

    Oh I am on the Titan server, so if anybody wants free crystals, give me a /tell sometime. My character name is Alim. Thanks!
    Name: Alim
    LS: Harrowing Grace
    Server: Titan
    Nation: Bastok
    Rank: 5
    Job(s): 56 Bard / 41 Blm / 36 Whm / Nin 23 / 18 Thf / 13 War / 9 Smn / 3 Rdm
    Synth: 16 Fishing / 3 Goldsmithing / 22 Clothecraft
    NMs:
    Hoo Mjuu the Torrent - 2/21

  • #2
    Could always just throw them up at the AH for extra cash =)

    Not sure about other skills but so far as a Weaver I've been using alot of earth and wind crystals.

    Comment


    • #3
      Hey Alim,

      Good to see another Titan member on. Hope you found a good group yesterday. If we weren't full, I would've invited for sure

      Anyway, You should check out gardening in the crafting section. You can use those excess crystals to feed your seeds and make other usefull items.

      You could always sell them at the AH or donate them to the guards for rank points too.

      Later,
      JR.
      Details worth knowing:
      Lvl 75 BRD, 37 WHM. Bastok Rank 10. Windurst Rank 6
      Lvl 100 Lu Shang Fisher
      Lvl 96 Woodworking
      Lvl 64 Alchemy
      Lvl 54 Goldsmithing
      Lvl 53 Bonecrafting
      Lvl 34 Blacksmithing
      Lvl 30 Cooking

      Comment


      • #4
        Water with four san odrian carrots make carrot juice, good for cooking up to skill 4 I think. Break about even with merchant reselling

        For earth, three grass threads make a grass cloth, skill level 0 to again I believe 4. Depending on AH prices you can usually break even.

        Comment

        Working...
        X