Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crytals

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Crytals

    Can someone give some good monsters to get fire crystals fast around Bastok please?

  • #2
    I'm from San d'Oria myself, but I presume you got Orcs and Goblins over there aswel, and they drop Fire Crystals. So go kill those.
    "We grab swords to protect small wounds that had been buried deep in old memories."
    - Old saying

    Comment


    • #3
      Go into south or north gustaberg and kill vultures. That's your best bet. You will find a few goblins around, but not many, unless you go onto the hill in north gustaberg. The thugs and weavers up there should both drop fire crystals.

      That being said, if you're serious about crafting, you'll get to the point where you buy 99.99% of all the crystals you use from the AH

      Comment


      • #4
        That being said, if you're serious about crafting, you'll get to the point where you buy 99.99% of all the crystals you use from the AH
        I am insanly poor right now

        Comment


        • #5
          I went searching for fire crystals, and I felt like it wasn't worth it (lvl 25). So, I broke down and just bought fire crystals for 2,000+. Since I mine a good deal of iron ore (600 AH), and they sell fast, I can make up my fire crystal spendature. Now I just need to get some maple logs to make my own pickaxes so I don't have to drop 2500-3000 for a stack of those! Damn things break too easily.
          Sabre - 75 DRK - 37 WAR - 45 THF - 62 RNG
          Rank - 10

          Leaping Lizzy - 12/90+
          Valkurm Emperor - 1/2
          Stroper Chymes - 2/? (not NM, but still)

          Comment

          Working...
          X