Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiple giulds?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Multiple giulds?

    I've been trying to decide what guild to join and I cant put my finger on either Alchemy or Clothcrafting. So my question is, can I join 2? Thanks in advance.
    "Logging you onto PlayOnline"
    "Transforming your brain into Robot Mode"
    "Losing track of time"
    "Quitting your Job For you"
    "Kicking your family out of your house"
    "Gathering Potato Chips and Soda"
    "Taking over Host-Organism"

  • #2
    As far as I know you can join every guild at anytime. I have joined every one but the tanners guild.

    Comment


    • #3
      Awesome! Does this limit your ability to advance in ranks? Or does it not matter?
      "Logging you onto PlayOnline"
      "Transforming your brain into Robot Mode"
      "Losing track of time"
      "Quitting your Job For you"
      "Kicking your family out of your house"
      "Gathering Potato Chips and Soda"
      "Taking over Host-Organism"

      Comment


      • #4
        I am pretty sure it doesn't. I am at 4 cloth, 5 fishing, 3 smithing, 4 goldsmithing, and I havn't meesed with any other guilds as of right now.

        Comment

        Working...
        X