Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beginning Cooking

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Beginning Cooking

    IF anybody could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. I'd really like to learn cooking, in order to create the pet-summoning bags for when my BST cant find a monster to tame, but I have no clue how to go about doing it. What should I begin making, where to find the items, should I raise another skill as well, like harvesting... I'm so lost!

    Thanks a bunch for all of the help!

  • #2
    wank

    hey here r a few recipes yo get ur skill started, they alol use a fire crystal:

    3 Flint Stones, 1 Distilled Water= Pebble Soup

    1 Millicorn= 1 Roast Corn

    1 Dried Marjoram, 1 Slice Wild Rabbir Meat= Grilled Hare

    1 Lizards Egg, 1 Distilled Water= Boiled Egg



    All of those can be done from level 0 in the skill, and if you mix them up you should get the skill up to 5-6 pretty fast. For more recipes check out Gamefaqs.com, and i dont know that there is a sister skill to culinarian.
    WAR30 MNK15 THF15 WHM7

    Fishing1 Goldsmithing13 Smithing10

    Comment


    • #3
      4 sandoria carrots + 1 water crystal will make carrot broth and i believe is a bst casting item
      Genaki 1+2- Done
      AF 1+2+4+5- Done
      QUIT as of April 2004

      Comment


      • #4
        You can combine fishing and cooking, having a use for the billion crayfish you fish when trying to get moat carp (if using little worms, in a crayfish area)

        Wind crystal + crayfish = peeled crayfish

        Pretty simple. This is a low skill cooking item and has brought me to near 2 skill so far. Later you can use the peeled crayfish as bait for Monke-Onke or black eel (I think those require some moderate fishing skill.)

        Copyright 2002-2003, Square Enix LTD, etc.

        Fishing 11 Recruit
        Clothcraft 1
        35 different Windurst quests done
        20 different San d'Oria quests done
        7 different Bastok quests done
        2 different Mhaura quests done
        1 Jeuno quest done(gobbiebag, yay!)
        146 hours played, jeepers!

        Comment

        Working...
        X