Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gardening Formulas

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    ...right

    A better question would be have YOU even tried Babelfish.

    I don't know what the hell 'Your cartridge eggplant' is (Perhaps I can buy it at the AH? ) So, for those who didn't already know, the Systran translation software babelfish uses is CRAP. -_-;

    Some things translate passably....but the rest is utter crap

    It's kinda like that anime fansub group that translated something about 'kidnapping' to 'mass naked child events' ;P (Don't ask, really.)

    Comment


    • #17
      you can kinda use babelfish to estimate what they're talkign about. The eggplant thing you were talking about was probably fruit seeds or something similar. The only way I acn translate anyways is with the help of a friend whos practcally forgotten all his japanese ever since he moved to America, and sometimes even he relies on babaelfish to jolt his memory.

      Comment


      • #18
        Nomenclature: p - planted on, h - harvested on, c - # of times checked.
        (Number of times checked is defined as the number of times the 'Examine' button was pressed.)

        Day: D/F/I/W/E/L/Wa/Li
        Moon: NM/XC/FQ/XG/FM/WG/LQ/WC + %

        First trial: p - I/XC19, h - W/XC07, c - 5
        Pot/Seed/Crystal: Earthen/Grain/Light
        Yield: Sunflower Seed x7

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Harrychase27
          Hey-

          Where do you get the complete list for farming in Flowerpots???

          I am looking to farm Dark Crystals and Fire Crystals???
          I had a brass pot, herb seeds and fed it with a water crystal. I got 16 fire crystals back.

          Comment


          • #20
            just finished it!

            I've just uploaded the brand new 'Cultivation' page on my website. I hope it will be helpful for you.

            Eriwilde - Red Mage of literary and military arts from Bastok - Garuda

            The Bilingual Website for FFXI

            Comment


            • #21
              Awesome guide, Eriwilde. It agrees with all the data I can find, and the conclusions you come to make sense.

              I charted up the relation between Crystal fed and # of crystals harvested for each type, and found that across the board, number of crystals harvested had only a little correlation to the seed type used (except for the case of feeding a seed its opposite crystal). If someone is looking to harvest lots of Lightning or Ice crystals from gardening, they had better hope S-E puts in pots with those attributes.

              (This leads me to believe that while you don't have records of Earthen+Fruit+Water/???, Porcelain+Grain+Lightning, Earthen+Fruit+Water/???, Brass+Herb+Wind, nor Brass+Fruit+Wind/??? yeilding crystals, those combinations are in fact capable and simply a lack of data. The next recipes I am going to be attempting are these.)

              Each seed does have a slight affinity to its own type of crystal for harvesting more crystals; while the other seeds harvest on average only 4 LTN crystals when fed an Earth crystal, vegetable seeds harvest 8 LTNs average. Same goes for Grain and Fire, Fruit & Water (first crystal more important than second, apparently), and Herb & Wind.

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: just finished it!

                Originally posted by Eriwilde
                I've just uploaded the brand new 'Cultivation' page on my website. I hope it will be helpful for you.

                http://2.csx.jp/users/eriwilde/index.html#
                WoOOoHoO Thank you for the guide!

                NOW MY GARDENING ADVENTURES BEGIN!

                Comment

                Working...
                X