Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any english full moon predictor?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Any english full moon predictor?

    I tried the banana jp program for PocketPC and I can't make heads or tail of it. I remember someone posted an english java or flash clock but the site is dead now. I want to run a full moon predictor whether it's PocketPC sofware or just on a website, as long as I can see it on my PPC it's fine .

    RDM35 / WAR20 / DRG10 / DRK10 / RNG 10 / PLD 35 / BLM 17

  • #2
    I posted it.
    the website is:
    Vana'diel Virtual Timer

    Finally somebody needs it.
    Eddie da Ripper
    I've seen God... I've been next to God... and he has told me what to do. I am the future.
    Jack the Ripper, 1888

    Comment


    • #3
      whats the big deal about the moon?

      Comment


      • #4
        Events, Quests, Items. these are some things that have to do with the moon. Enemies, and the summon effect also have to do with the moon. That is why he asked for a timer.
        Eddie da Ripper
        I've seen God... I've been next to God... and he has told me what to do. I am the future.
        Jack the Ripper, 1888

        Comment


        • #5
          and fishin'!

          Yee-Haw!
          Alright.... who farted?
          ___________________________

          Obsydian: 47 THF/ 31 MNK/ 24 WAR/ 19 RNG/ 10 SAM/ 8 NIN
          Anomalie: 24 GFR
          Saetynn: 17 GFR
          Jelloshot: 10 GFR



          RSE - 4/4

          NM Record (raredrop/enc):
          Spiny Spipi - 2/3
          Leaping Lizzy - 1/2

          Comment


          • #6
            the timer seems to be 3 days fast.

            edit: 3 GAME days
            **Co-Founder of TheCynicalJadedBastardsWhoUsedToGiveAShitButRealizedThatGetsYouNowhereSoNowWeJustInsultPeopleAndCussALot**
            +302 lvls gained (not including the -20 for purposely deleveling BRD to 45)


            If you havent played BST past 35, you havent played BST.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by RoNTi
              whats the big deal about the moon?
              Mainly synthesis. On certain days and on certain times of the moon, you are more likely to succeed and/or get HQ items.

              Comment


              • #8
                Anybody know of one that is accurate with in game time?? 3 day off is about 3 hours off....not exactly what i need.
                **Co-Founder of TheCynicalJadedBastardsWhoUsedToGiveAShitButRealizedThatGetsYouNowhereSoNowWeJustInsultPeopleAndCussALot**
                +302 lvls gained (not including the -20 for purposely deleveling BRD to 45)


                If you havent played BST past 35, you havent played BST.

                Comment


                • #9
                  3hrs off? could it be the time zone difference?
                  Kelqor-Midgarsormr
                  5x rng
                  3x thf
                  2x nin
                  0x whm

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It shouldnt since we are talking "in game" time. When i look on my game itll say its one day , then on the website itll be 3 days ahead of that (which is about 3 hours)
                    **Co-Founder of TheCynicalJadedBastardsWhoUsedToGiveAShitButRealizedThatGetsYouNowhereSoNowWeJustInsultPeopleAndCussALot**
                    +302 lvls gained (not including the -20 for purposely deleveling BRD to 45)


                    If you havent played BST past 35, you havent played BST.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      it is 'cause of the time zone
                      in game day and hour given by the java script is accurate only if your window clock is PST time

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X