If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Where exactly in Bastok is Gun Powder? I'm not sure what level is required to produce Bronze Bullets either. No one seems to know anything about this item...
1x Ingot (Bronze/Brass/Silver/etc.)
1x Fire Sand (NOT Gunpowder, there is no such thing)
Fire Crystal
Skill requirements are quite high; regular bullets are in the low 40s. Bronze would be below that, silver above that, and I've heard of mythril bullets but I never tried that recipe.
Retired for good this time; been a fun ride everybody.
I know this is an old topic but I'm bumping it. This game has been out quite a while longer than when these posts were made, any more info on this?
I looked for a more recent topic about this but found none.
ANYWAY BIG BEN THINK LIKE THIS ITS LIKE HEY GUYS WHY BE RACIST?? RACISM HURTS EVERYBODY ON INSIDE MAKE BIG BEN SADFACE ITS ALL ABOUT SKILLS CUZ WHEN BIG BEN HAD TO WORK ON FARM AS CHILD BEN HAD TO MAKE FARMING PT MADE OF ASIAN MAN BLACK MAN(THATS ME) MEXICAN MAN CHECHOSLOVAKIAN MAN AND IT WAS BEST FARMING PT EVER CAUSE ALL MEN HAD HQ SHOVELS AND TRACTORS AND KNOW HOW TO PLAY SO FARMING WAS QUITE GOOD
Comment