Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goldsmithing

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Goldsmithing

    I'm not very high leveld at goldsmithing but I've seen these people synth 3 ingots of any at the same time, or 3 sheets, I really wanna know what's up with that... I'm stuck makning 1 at a time, for example, I make a brass ingot... x1 zinc, x3 coppers. But then i see some dude make 3 at the same time. Then i use Fire Crystal + Brass ingot and do a bras sheet, then the one besides me does 3 brass sheets at the same time, what kind of recipe is this can anyone tell me?

  • #2
    Wrong Forum~

    It was in the wrong forum, so I placed it here. ^_^
    Ganbare ~!!~
    ~No song is good without... Oh, cake, Yum!!~
    OSAKA

    Comment


    • #3
      They're breaking down certain beastmen items like Quadav Backplates & Antican Pauldrons into these ingots or sheets.

      Comment


      • #4
        wait now... Breaking down? What is this and how is it done?

        Comment


        • #5
          They're using Lightning Crystals. Many beastmen items and player equipment can be broken into smaller components with lightning crystals. I've done that with yagudo bead necklaces, copper hairpins, hachimaki, etc.

          Comment


          • #6
            Does breaking down these equipments help increase your Goldsmithing skill?

            Comment


            • #7
              Not as much; generally desynthesisis doesn't increase skill frequently unless you're breaking down beastman equipment (yagudo necklces, goblin masks, quadav backplates, antica pauldrons, etc.)

              Comment

              Working...
              X