Utsusemi Icon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utsusemi Icon

I'm not sure if this is the right place, I'm sorry if it isn't. I replaced the Utsusemi Icon before I realized that the up date changed it w/ those numbers. I tried to replace it with one from a friend but it didn't work. I'm not sure if its more than one .dat file now or if I just got the wrong one. Can anyone help me? The author of the UI mod I was using doesn't update her stuff anymore so I can't get anything from there.

Can anyone help me? I really don't want to have to do a fresh install of FFXI.

Re: Utsusemi Icon

Check here:

FFXIStyle & FFXICartography
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

That's the one I used. But as I said she hasn't done anything on her site for a while. The last post was NOV. 11TH, 2009. I am looking on other sites that still are up.

I'll do a file check if needed but I really don't want to.

Comment

I ran across this a while back, it might be relevant to what you're trying to accomplish, I'm not sure though since I don't use FFXIStyle.
        Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
        Name: Drjones
        Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

That helped. Thank you.

PS: Commander Keen ftw

I have all those games if you want 'em lol

Comment

I would actually. It's been a while since I last hunted them all down.
            Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
            Name: Drjones
            Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

I have them hosted on my own website along with some other games. Most of these in the list are games I grew up with back when my parents only had a DOS based computer lol.

Feel free to download any you wish, thanks for the help!

www[dot]snizzledizzle[dot]net/stuff/games/

website wouldnt let me post it normaly so just replace the [dot] with the period lol

Comment

Originally posted by Braxus View Post
                I have them hosted on my own website along with some other games. Most of these in the list are games I grew up with back when my parents only had a DOS based computer lol.

Feel free to download any you wish, thanks for the help!

www[dot]snizzledizzle[dot]net/stuff/games/

website wouldnt let me post it normaly so just replace the [dot] with the period lol

I remember playing these games (just dated myself). I cant wait to start downloading them...this is awesome (starts feeling the nostalgia).
                PSN ID: Kelshan
                Completed: F.E.A.R., Bioshock, Turok, The Darkness, Viking: Battle of Asgard, Timeshift, Folklore, Time Crisis 4, Dark Sector, Heavenly Sword, Resistance: Fall of Man, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, The Orange Box, DBZ: Burst Limit, Assassin's Creed, Lair, Overlord, Fracture, Condemned 2, Legendary, BattleField Bad Company 2, Infamous, UT3, Far Cry 2, Resistance 2, Borderlands
                Currently Playing: MW2 (Stuck in broken Phat PS3 ), Call of Juarez
                sigpic

Comment

Now to find the dat for Finishing Moves.

Comment

Working...
                  X