X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lord Ravenclaw
    replied
    Re: Hello!

After that experience, I cannot blame you. I've never gotten so drunk that I cannot remember what I've done the night before, thank Merlin.

Leave a comment:

• Satori
    replied

I have no idea how i got to rainbows at all.
    I remember starting off at a house in holbrooks and then being in the collesseum then next thing you know I was in rainbows drinking things from test-tubes. There was a festival thing going on so maybe that had something to do with it lol
    These days i dont have much to do with cov.

Leave a comment:

• Lord Ravenclaw
    replied

Ouch. How you got to the Statue from Rainbows, I have no idea especially as that's up past Belgrade and Broadgate is on the otherside of the town. I'll never step in Rainbows - ever - I cringe just thinking about the scene in general.

Everyone looks like death waiting for the 900. If I need to go between Coventry and B'Ham though, I'll take a train - I live about 20min from the trainstation and can make the walk easily.

Leave a comment:

• Satori
    replied

Aye I know Cov pretty well.
    I used to drink over there with my ex, I woke up once by the godiva statue after a heavy night at rainbows. I looked like death waiting for the 900 at pool meadow lol.

Leave a comment:

• Lord Ravenclaw
    replied

*waves* Another midlander eh?

Leave a comment:

• Satori
    replied

Hi from Birmingham and Leviathan server ! /salute

Leave a comment:

• Lord Ravenclaw
    started a topic Hello! :)

Hello! :)

I suppose it would be a good idea to post one of these threads, Merlin knows, I'm terrible with introductions but here I go.

I'm Josh, aka LR or Raven and I'm 20 (nearly 21) years old and I've been a Final Fantasy fan for about ten-twelve years, ever since I got my hands on Final Fantasy IX when it was first released in the UK (to which my father should both be thanked and scorned for that as that game remains my complete and utter favourite to this day. It is also the first game I properly played and the one which I used to recognise similarities between the other installments and IX).

I'm from the United Kingdom, the West Midlands to be exact. I've also known Jarre for a fair few years as we were both part of Travian UK - and he actually referred me to this site a few years ago back when I originally started FFXI for a few months. Either way, that goal of playing FFXI didn't work out for various reasons and it wasn't until recently that I discovered that SE accepted alternative payment methods to play FFXI that I decided to dust off my old 2008 edition and invest in something that I'd wanted to properly experience since it came out. I've been part of the FFXIV beta test as well, and I'm quietly delighted to have the opportunity to be part of it - something that I'd never expected to happen when I registered for it, truth be told.

As my username may suggest, I am, or at least, was, a roleplayer in the Harry Potter fandom. I say was, because I'm pretty much too old for the fandom now, and it's been taken over by younger teenagers who have made the roleplaying less about the world of HP and more about their personal problems, so I've retreated back to the more sturdy fandoms - Final Fantasy and The Elder Scrolls primarily, that and NationStates.

Anyhow, I'll stop now before I end up writing a huge essay.

-LR/Raven
Working...
X