Vanadiel Collection 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanadiel Collection 09

Hi guys, i've being away for certain time and now i see we hv lot of new content, i bought the Vanadiel Collection 09 to be updated for this but i already hv another Collection instaled (cant remeber wich year it is but just hv ToAU CoP RoZ) so im wondering if i can just install the new expansion or do i hv to un-install the old version and install this one.

any advice would help, thanks.

good to be back!

Re: Vanadiel Collection 09

I bought my first pack in 06 which had the main game and RotZ and CoP on it. When I moved home in 2008 I had my pc break and needed to install again but had lost my discs. I managed to get the 2008 collection with all 4 expansions. it came with only one code which activated all the expansions at once and registered them to me. I never experienced any problems with my original game copies coming from another source so I imagine you shouldnt either.

Just install the expansions you require and remember to activate them to your account and you should be ready to play again.

Signature created by my good friend Naughtymistress, Remora server.

Comment

what i mean is i hv another collection instaled and i can play without problems but i bought the new collection wich hv WotG and the 3 new add-on scenarios, my question is if i need to un install the old collection for the new one to work since it also just hv 1 code.

Comment

as you install it it should ask you which expansions to install.
        with my 2008 collection there's many options to install

playonline & Tetra master
        FFXI
        Cop
        RotZ
        ToAu
        WotG

each one should have an option on the menu
        just install the ones you require in the order they came out like the instructions say.
        Then use the code as you use it. The game will tell you the 1 code will simultaneously activate all products.

Comment

While on this note, is it possible to take an existing account that is active and has every expansion except the 3 mini ones. Then purchase the new ultimate collection that has the 3 mini adventures, and apply that code to the active account and unlock those 3?

I don't care about the free 30 days that code comes with, I'm sure they wouldn't give us that, but if one could get the 3 minis for $20 instead of individual for $30, that would be nice. I almost bought a copy of the Ultimate Collection during the holidays when Steam was offering it for $11, but couldn't get an answer to this question then.

So it would be worth watching for a sale on it again from anywhere if this is possible...

Comment

Yes it should work in the same manner as I have described above.

Comment

Alrighty, thx Satori...darn...should have bought that when it was $11...oh well

Comment

Working...
              X