Hey all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all!

Hello, I am a new user, and generally new player on ffxi (level 20s thief). This forum looks awesome, and I am quite excited to meet new people. Not going to lie but I am a horrible gamer. It takes a while for me to adapt well to games and really like it. But I have been hook on FFXI since I got it. The people I have met have been great, and generally friendly. It is a pain to level up though, especially as a thief at my current level.

Just a quick question, how does everyone put up their "FFXI character info" on the side when they post? I can't seem to find it in options.
    Playing on server: Alexander!

Re: Hey all!

/wave

I wish I had leveled THF as my 2nd lvl 75, it would've made things a bit easier on the economic side of things. <_<

Anyway good luck and I hope you get a nice social. I'd offer my server (Fenrir) but I rarely play and most of my friends quit and are either playing other games or waiting for a reunion on XIV.

PS > I tried looking for the character info thing but couldn't find it either.

Gonna have to make a TM call.
    sigpic
    "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
    Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

lol thanks ^^ll I realized many people don't play that much anymore.

Yeah well its a #%($% to train, not many people are very welcoming of a thief in their party. And I am new too, so those missions to defeat the rank bosses is difficult to find parties. Everyone is looking for tanks lol >>

Comment

Too bad you are in another server, otherwise you could send me a msg and I could log in to help you kill Quest/Mission NMs (after 7pm central.) Since Quests, missions and Campaign are pretty much the only fun things left for me in the game.

But maybe someone on DiV that's on your server can help you with that. Most people here seems to like those fights too.

PS > I'm specially interested in helping with 5-2 and Alexander (you'll see Alex later on) so whenever I hear anyone needs those missions I usually end up dragging people to those fights even if they don't even want to get them done.
        sigpic
        "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
        Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Yeah I'm looking at the mission 2-3 one lol The first two was fine, I can't solo that dragon though. I tried >> it wasn't the best decision lol.

I like my server ^^ll it's just the people I met are pretty low levels too lol Today I was trying to level up my white mage, out of boredom really, I'm getting sick of dying as a thief. And at level 5, I met this other newbie warrior, lmao it was funny because I ended up tanking ;.;

Comment

Working...
          X