I have Mail!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have Mail!

Now, I am not sure I ever did anything with mail before. I don't recall setting anything up recently. What is the Mail ID, is it your POL ID or what? I wrote down all the details I had when I first joined POL (without passwords obviously) and am wondering what I need to put in to be able to access the 2 mails I currently have.

Re: I have Mail!

When you created your POL account it should have asked you to make a playonline email address as well. From what I understand, it should be automatically linked to your POL account. So in playonline, move your mouse to the upper right hand corner and click on the icon with the envelope. On the next page, hit the Send/Receive button and it should load any email messages that you've gotten.

Comment

It is not that I don't know how to get to my mails, it is that when I try to get to them it asks for a mail ID and I can't remember what it is, or at least what it looks like.

Comment

Oh. Well if you can't remember, log into POL. On the main page, go to Service & Support. Click on Membership. Put in your info, and a page with all of your membership information should appear. Your POL email should be at the very bottom.

Comment

Working...
        X