Hi Im new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Im new

Hey everyone. Im new to the forums and to tell you the truth im only posting here in hopes that i can post in the other forums so i can ask a question.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Edit:
    I decided ill also ask my questions here.

So, to play FFXi you not only have to pay a subscription fee, but you must also buy a PlayOnline Content Id?

How much is the Content Id?

Is Final Fantasy XI limited to specific countries? I live in Barbados and i want to know ill ill be able to play it or if i have to register an American address like my Aunt and Uncles.

Also im talking about the Xbox 360 Ver.

Re: Hi Im new

The subscription fee includes 1 content ID.

Comment

Thanks.

I now have an even greater problem. When i first got this game i put it into my 360 and started it up, downloaded PlayOnline ect. Then i got stuck at the subscription fee page. I was under the impression that the free 30 days would allow me to test it out without entering a credit card. I was wrong. I never played FFXI

About 4 months later my friends all decide to get the game and now im trying to run the game on my 360. It works and i get ti the Play online screen. I click play, and it says the data is corrupted redownload it. It sent me back to the 360 Main menu. And now every time i try to start the game entirely it says, "The Game Could Not Start. Please Download The Game Again".

What do i Do?

Comment

Uninstall POL from your 360 and start the installation from scratch.

Comment

Welcome. I had the same problem with the game. Check out the disk unreadable topic.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Working...
            X