Forum Access Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Access Problem

I've been a member here for a few days now and can only seem to post or reply in this section of the forum. Is there a problem?

Re: Forum Access Problem

I'm not 100% sure on the specifics right now but we've had spam problems before, so you probably need to a post a certain amount of times in this forum before you can post somewhere else.

Comment

I'll look into it. Have you received and used your confirmation email?

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Nevermind, I fixed it. You're the second user this week to have this problem. I'm going to have to get one of the more senior admins to figure out why this is happening.
      lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

I posted in this section to say I had arrived when I got the Confirmation email. I got no messages about needing the account to be looked at (by a Mod?) then before I could post.

Comment

Problem appears to be solved> I can post elsewhere. Thanks

Minor point... I usually browse via the PS3 and occasionally get a Page Not Found Error. I seem to get this when I post and also if I try to go into a section of the forum via a topic. No a problem really but may be of interest?

Comment

Working...
          X