X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WhiteOwl2241
    replied
    Re: UCS-5004 error

I'm getting a similar problem it keeps saying i can't register using my card i have a visa/memberone debit/credit card lol its good for the new thing they have now (forgot the name of it) but after i finish everything and get to the last step it gives me a server busy notice and to try again later i try again then it says my card is unusable or some shit whatsup with it? can anyone help me ive done it 80 times now it seems and im still getting those two messages

Leave a comment:

• Ameroth
    replied

Originally posted by L2Think View Post
    So I did get unlucky buying this today...
    yes you did.

Leave a comment:

• L2Think
    replied

Originally posted by neighbortaru View Post
    They do registration server maintenance every 1st of the month. Try again tomorrow.
    So I did get unlucky buying this today...

Leave a comment:

• neighbortaru
    replied

They do registration server maintenance every 1st of the month. Try again tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• L2Think
    started a topic UCS-5004 error

UCS-5004 error

I bought ffxi today and when I get to the credit card info part of the registration and submit my info I get the message UCS-5004 error. I've been trying this off and on all day long and it's getting pretty frustrating, as I didn't want to give them any credit card info to begin with (cash is privacy). Is this a common problem or did I get unlucky buying it today? Any help would be great, thanks.
Working...
X