help plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help plz

i.m new to this game and i have a problem every time i want to log in i get this MSG
    " Failed to initialize direct3D "
    my display adapter on my laptop is Intel 82852/82855 GM/GME

can any one help me Plz ?

Re: help plz

Hmm.. I don't think there's anyone here from Australia.. I can ask someone on another forum for you? I know a couple aussies on there who could probably help. I don't want to give out your e-mail if I don't have your permission though.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

I just took both your posts and pasted them over on the other message board... We will see if we get some help from there.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

So far, only one post. I don't think this is going to help much, but he said..

Hmm, well when they ask for your credit card, they will ask you for the billing address of that card, which in theory could be anywhere in the world that uses that brand (mastercard, visa).

As for your 3d issue, try reinstalling your graphics card drivers, if that doesnt work then reinstall the game.
    A mans strength isn't measured by the size of his muscle, but by the size of his heart.

it's better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass.

R.I.P. Dura's Moms Hard Drive. 2002-2009 Gone, but not forgotten.

Your family must havehad a hen farm growin', up cause you sure know how to raise a cock

Comment

Well the 2 Aussies that play, aren't on the forums yet. It probably won't be till about 1am or later till I get a reply from them.. So hang tight for a bit.
      A mans strength isn't measured by the size of his muscle, but by the size of his heart.

Your family must havehad a hen farm growin', up cause you sure know how to raise a cock

Comment

Hey sorry it took so long! Here's what they said.

Temporal_Illusion wrote:About the not being able to pick "australia" as your country, all I can suggest is using the EU client; that's the one I have and it let's you pick australia

Pretty much this, I used to be able to set up a billing address in Australia for my new US accounts. However in late 2006 they changed this policy because we technically use the "European" version of the game. It sucks because you have to pay in expensive Euro's instead of the cheap US dollar but what can you do? Make sure you have an EU client and an EU POL viewer.

You can also have problems if you are using a US game client and an EU POL viewer and vice versa. Make sure they both come from the same region.

Comment

Well you need the EU version, and you got the NA version. You'd need to get a whole new game.

Read if you don't value your braincells.

Comment

Working...
          X