X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ucs-4001

Queue the music!

Originally posted by ShepardG View Post
    (breathing/pooping/working/sexing/fooding)
    ~~~ These are a few of my favorite things! ~~

"We ride with kings on mighty steeds across the Devil's plain!" - The D

Ryddia / Nuikoa -- Ragnarok

Comment

Is it too late to replace my original post with the following??

"Obi wan Kenobi....now there's a name I haven't heard in a long, long time..."

Comment

This thread wins..........that is all.

Ok, not really. WoW and FFXI are MMORPG's but very different. If you are looking to whiz through FFXI, think again. It's a slow leveling game where you have to grind a lot of exp. There have been adjustments that make the grind not as bad as it used to be but it is in NO WAY like WoW at all. The game can suck you in if you take your time and explore, do quests, do missions, and TAKE YOUR TIME. There is so much you can do before you reach endgame but so many people just focus on the end and pass most of it by. FFXI will be worse than WoW if you get into it, because its much more rewarding to accomplish things in FFXI. So enjoy the ride, if you've got what it takes to stick with it.
        Originally posted by Feba
        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
        Originally posted by Taskmage
        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
        Originally posted by DakAttack
        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Durahansolo View Post
          Grats, prepare for hours of download lol. Anyways, welcome to the game.
          hmm... they gave me a 14 day free trial...
          I bet the first 13 are intended for download time

Comment

Working...
          X