Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needed to do this sometime.

Well, Well, let's start with this.
    I've always been a type of guy to want to help people out with problems that I've been through before and are currently on.
    That being said, that's the whole reason I signed up on here.
    Saw a thread a few weeks ago and I had to comment on it.
    Not really logging in here much except when I'm at work on a non-busy day like weekends.
    Iraq is an odd work schedule due to you having no time for anything.
    I am a soldier located in Camp Victory Iraq and yes, we do have internet heh. It's a tad slow but we do have internet.

I try to play Final Fantasy XI here in Iraq when I finally get time to play or when I need to get out of this world every now and again. It works great with that, it actually makes you think you're not in Iraq.
    When I play I remember the old days when I had no worries so that is part of it.

Well, If you all have any questions about well, anything. I'll even take a question about Iraq just fire away. I can post some pictures if none of you have seen this place.

Thanks me, briefly.

Re: Needed to do this sometime.

Heh, my deployment ("Undisclosed location in Southwest Asia") is only 4 months long so I just cancelled my FFXI account while I'm over here.
    Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
    Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
    Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
    Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
    Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

Originally posted by Neptus View Post
      I'll even take a question about Iraq just fire away. I can post some pictures if none of you have seen this place.
      Is Iraq a place worth dying for?

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
      ------
      Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
      When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

Originally posted by Ameroth View Post
        Is Iraq a place worth dying for?
        The Country. No.
        But the friends and family back home are.
        Even the friends I've made out here are. When you pull a 15 month deployment everybody in your battalion, unit, platoon, and team are your only family.

Comment

Working...
        X