X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playonline viewer not working correctly

Hi there
    new to the game, and new to the forums

Having recently bought the game for 360 (2008 collection) installed without a hitch, updated the pol viewer, completed registration, linked handle etc, i was presented with the viewer, with the usual crap at the top, handle, date, mail icons...

But thats it, nothing else, no option to start ffxi
    So i phone tech support, get through to a rather lazy elpoyee who doesnt have a clue, saying its not their fault its mine, and he actually sends me the list of questions he's meant to ask me!

Anywho, get in touch with another employee and shes a bit better, tells me to re-install the game, so im in the process of doing that now.

Have i missed something? or was it indeed the installation that mucked up?
    Also, after a while of this blue screen, i get a connection error, but, it lets me send mail, and im still connected to live, and all my other xbox games work, any ideas?
    Anyone?

Also, needing a mentor as such to help me through my initial levels, servers and names please

TheCoz
    thanks

Re: Playonline viewer not working correctly

PlayOnline worked fine but there was no FF or Choose Game option?

All I can think of is that PoL glitched up, which it can do that occasionally. I would try rebooting your XBOX and trying again. If that doesn't work, I would just reinstall from scratch.
    ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Re: Playonline viewer not working correctly

Please do not cross post. Closing thread.
      Originally posted by Feba
      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
      Originally posted by DakAttack
      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Working...
      X