Any way to contact?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any way to contact?

Is there any way to contact a Linkshell without being on the game? My situation is that my Xbox is being repaired so I can't play ffxi(don't feel like spending another $40+ to get it for my wife's computer), but I would still like to contact my linkshell. Without knowing individual E-mail addresses, are there any web sites where I would be able to at least send out a message to a member. I already had someone contact one of the leaders of the linkshell but I would still like to be able to contact some of the members before I am able to get back on
    u have to know when to hold them, know when to fold them

Re: Any way to contact?

Go to the official FFXI website and use the Friend List Plus. Lets you send and receive POL messages to and from people on your friend's list.

Comment

Yeah you can do that to contact players on your friendlist, but can't chat on the LS that way.

However if your LS is registered on the LS community thing you can post on their boards.
      sigpic
      "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
      Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Originally posted by Raydeus View Post
        However if your LS is registered on the LS community thing you can post on their boards.
        Er? Somebody actually use those things for communication purposes? I only check that when I'm curious about what level someone in LS has on certain jobs/crafts, once in a blue moon...

BTW, you can always use the account info to log in on another FFXI player's xBox 360, PS2/3, or PC, then inform your LS that way. (Or have that person do it for you.) The only problem is, you'd have to risk your account info being misused...
        Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
        yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
        Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
        leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

BTW, you can always use the account info to log in on another FFXI player's xBox 360, PS2/3, or PC, then inform your LS that way. (Or have that person do it for you.) The only problem is, you'd have to risk your account info being misused...
          Nah. Isn't that what the Guest Login feature is for?

Comment

Working...
          X