mexican help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mexican help

hi im mexican i would like to know if there are other mexicans who are able to play final fantasy XI

i want to purchase it, but since i live here in mexico, ive heard that people that dont live in the us arent able to play it because they cant pay the monthly fee with their regular creditcards

i have mastercard and visa and have bought many things online from american stores but i dont know if ffXI will accept my credit card so i would like to know if there are other mexicans out there who have been able to pay the fee

Re: mexican help

If you have a Visa or Mastercard credit card that is accepted by online merchants, it will work for FFXI.

Most of the people that have problems live in countries where credit cards are rare, or are issued by local banks and not affiliated with Visa or Mastercard.

Icemage

Comment

Yeah, you can play the game from anywhere in the world as long as you have a valid Visa or Mastercard card.

I've used MC debit card for years now without any problems at all. (Ya I live in MX)
      sigpic
      "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
      Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

My husband used to play from Mexico, the only real problem he would have would be when the internet service he was using went down from time to time.
        sigpic
        ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
        ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
        ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
        ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

i also have a question with relations to registration (and i'm not willing to start another thread since it's almost the same thing)

when i register, it's asking for a US adress but i live in the Philippines, what should i do? just enter a random adress? or is there a more.... "correct" way of doing this? like changing the country to what it should be? if so, then how?

(did i make sense?)

Comment

Yes you can use a random address as long as it is a valid one

Take note of the address you use regardless of which because it is necessary for some operations involving account retrieval in case you ever need to, you wont be able to access PoL if you're in that situation so make sure you remember the address you use.
            signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

thank you so much for the reply! though i found the answer (sorta) on another thread ^_^

now i only need to have my credit card working

Comment

Working...
              X