Error POL-1500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Error POL-1500

Its working, I thnk it just takes time b4 it lets u register it anyway it certainly wasnt a problem of ours cause i didnt change anything and it works now.

Comment

Woo, yeah i managed to get it working :D,

shame that i got it working at 12am GMT, and then it had to update, now i have to wait til i finish at 8pm to start my final fantasy online experience

Comment

Woo. What ever was wrong with the registry is working. My friend managed to sign up last night, and by reading this thread you've all got in too^^ At least hey sorted it. Now off to level my PLD!

Comment

i Got this message today

please tell me is a temp problem i have 3 years playing and i don't want to miss all that i have

Comment

Yeah I play on ps2 and for some reason, I am getting this message also when I click on the reactivate content ID button. This is kind of weird cause every month it says it suspends my acc for not paying but I put money in a couple days later and reactivate the POL acc and my content IDs, but this message has never come up! I was going to start cooking today <.<

Comment

HI, yes.. i just bought the game yesterday, and I am getting the POL1500 problem sicne yesterday, I called the tech- customer service yesterday (friday) at 5:50pm, the representative told me that the server was "maintaining", but the service maintenance is already finished and the pol-1500 error still exists, so obviously even the tech-service doesn't know what he is talking about...

Comment

I wouldn't doubt it. Maybe I should give them a call, and yell at their lazy bums!

Comment

well, since this is a long weekend, i suppose they are closed all the way until next tuesday..

Comment

Looks like they screwed up on the maintenance.... This is total bs really cause the pol official website has no answers, the customer support by phone and chat isnt open.. We are basically screwed for this long weekend. Only thing I'm worried about right now is my char, I really hope he didn't get deleted, but I guess time will tell.

Comment

Dont worry...There doing some maintanence. I still get the message everytime I play. And apparently I wont be able to pay the monthly fee until its fixed either.

Comment

If they are still doing maintenance, wouldn't they post an announcement about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Olau View Post
                          Looks like they screwed up on the maintenance.... This is total bs really cause the pol official website has no answers, the customer support by phone and chat isnt open.. We are basically screwed for this long weekend. Only thing I'm worried about right now is my char, I really hope he didn't get deleted, but I guess time will tell.
                          I'm gonna be really pissed if my choco dies because of this he was sick and I was growing something to heal him...! So if he dies I'm going to contact the GM's and raise hell and if they wont set things back I am going to quit FFXI...!

Comment

They try their best to piss us off.. Get used to it.

Comment

Yeah I play on ps2 and for some reason, I am getting this message also when I click on the reactivate content ID button. This is kind of weird cause every month it says it suspends my acc for not paying but I put money in a couple days later and reactivate the POL acc and my content IDs, but this message has never come up! I was going to start cooking today <.<
                              I wouldn't doubt it. Maybe I should give them a call, and yell at their lazy bums!
                              I find this ironic since it seems like you're only in this situation because you don't pay the fees every month until they suspend your ID. I don't understand why you would even risk it. It's not like it's a suprise every month when the fees get charged.

As far as calling them, due to the holiday they may not have anyone there until tuesday.

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

I hope my character and my chocobo will be okay until they get this fixed... ; ;
                                sigpic
                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                                X