Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Error POL-1500

Originally posted by neighbortaru
    don't reactivate in the middle of the month! SE charges the full month's fee and you'll only get half a month to play before SE charges you again. which mean's you will see two $12.95 charges on Sept 1.
    I'd rather be safe and down $15AU than sorry

Comment

DigimonRPG

LMFAO.

that is all.

Comment

Just thought I'd register my frustration with this too, I purchased the game two days ago and so far all I've had is POL-1500 errors... not a very good introduction to what I thought was a good investment

Edit: and yes I tried to contact support... no-one there!! Not exactly a 24-7 service for a 24-7 product !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunteam
          Just thought I'd register my frustration with this too, I purchased the game two days ago and so far all I've had is POL-1500 errors... not a very good introduction to what I thought was a good investment

Edit: and yes I tried to contact support... no-one there!! Not exactly a 24-7 service for a 24-7 product !!!
          i agree

they could at least give us some information on whats going on, ive been looking forward to playing this game since i ordered it

ive e-mailed support 24 hours ago and no ones got back to me yet

hope this gets sorted soon

Comment

You'd think POL would provide some sort of information about what this error is and why it is happeneing. I searched the Q&A for a couple of hours last night trying to find something and I couldn't find a thing, I even went onto their chat thing but there was no one available at that time to answer my question. It's really frustrating.

Comment

It's the weekend, so of course they're not answering emails, calls or chat.

Hmmm, I was looking forward to getting back to the game after 2 months. Good thing I have my Tetra Master account active. They're selling FFX decks at the shop! I soooo want one of those Auron cards... *fangirlswoon*

Comment

For people who have PC problems with this try the stuff i did and it seemed to work perfectly fine after i installed the newest version of Direct X, And its best if u dont reinstall cos i did this any had 2 pay double the amount and this messed my bank account up bad went into overdraft cos of this

Comment

I've just updated to the latest DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)

Still getting POL-1500

Comment

Originally posted by JennifARGH
                    I've just updated to the latest DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)

Still getting POL-1500
                    yeah i still get it with the latest direct x, did the guy who got it working with direct x do anything else to get it working?

i dont think this has anything to do with it but, could this error be because i dont have the TOAU expansion?

im just trying to think of reason why it wouldnt let new players register on all platforms

Comment

I have all expansions regestered, so it's not that.

Comment

Originally posted by JennifARGH
                        I have all expansions regestered, so it's not that.
                        nice one

awww i was so looking forward to starting this game on the weekend, now il have to wait til i finish work tomorrow to get on it

Comment

hehe you'll have to wait until at least 7pm GMT: http://www.playonline.com/ff11eu/polnews/news8434.shtml

Thankfully I have the day off work tomorrow... so I'll be up by 8am and straight on the phone if they ain't got this sorted :D

Comment

its back online, that 1500 message has gone.

Comment

Yes... it is working again GO GO GO !!! :D

Comment

Content ID reactivated! I'm updating now.

Good luck to all our new adventurers, and lame stuff like that. Don't let this bad first experience fool you. It gets worse XD

Comment

Working...
                                X