This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Im new here and it hurts ; ;

I played with that earlier, though I personally prefer the white. Still, it's cool that there's even an option to fix it.
    sigpic
    ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
    ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
    ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Wow. o.o I didn't notice PiNG still actively posted. I still remember his videos of his Galka, Pong, running around and trying to kill that big tree. xD Sooo many memories of Ping and Pong videos...

Anyways, more themes for the site sounds awesome.
      sigpic

Comment

glad i was able to help so many by not knowing something

Comment

XD That's the spirit.
          lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Yeah i use it cuz the white is hurts my eyes lol plus i like how it looks more

Which FF Character Are You?

And you, wich Final Fantasy character do you resemble?

Comment

I tend to prefer a skin which is a little less bright - something in light, perhaps, but not glaring tones. I agree that there are times of the day (or evening) when this white comes through a little stronger than I'd like, but the dark skin, as attractive as it may be, is unfortunately too black for my reading tastes.
              Tenmiles
              Lakshmi
              Monk - Mentor

Comment

PiNG's always busy with something, so apparently he can't even do you the honour of introducing himself to you new users! Allow me.

Over four years ago, PiNG began a small community website dedicated to informing importers of how to play FINAL FANTASY XI. Since then, he and other wonderful administrators have worked tirelessly to keep the very first English-language FFXI website going, and (trying to say this without bias) have shaped it into the best FINAL FANTASY XI community out there. With nothing but a Japanese PS2 and a simple forum, PiNG brought the world of FFXI to a lot of us who had never even dreamed of getting to play it so long before it would eventually, and finally, come to America.

Our Godly Admin PiNG has done so much for us all these years, so everyone please keep him in mind and appreciate the hard work that's given us Dreams in Vana'diel.
                PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
                Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
                WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
                Currently Playing:
                FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Comment

offtopic: My first post on this forum

ontopic: Mmm, I tried the dark skin but its kinda...well...dark. I think I'll stick with the lighter version.

Comment

Well, I love the site. The only thing I'd change? Having something GREY... Not way light, not way dark, just in the middle because both tend to strain my eyes (white letters and all)... But, guess you can't always get what you want, eh? ^.^;;;
                    BLM75 RNG65 BRD50 NIN37 RDM37 WHM25 WAR25 BST21 THF7
                    Cooking83
                    Elemental Magic Skill Merits 1/5

Thanks to Kazuki for the awesome sig!

Comment

I love youse alls ~.^ {Drunken filter non-operative}

Comment

Originally posted by Pai Pai Master
                        PiNG's always busy with something, so apparently he can't even do you the honour of introducing himself to you new users! Allow me.

Over four years ago, PiNG began a small community website dedicated to informing importers of how to play FINAL FANTASY XI. Since then, he and other wonderful administrators have worked tirelessly to keep the very first English-language FFXI website going, and (trying to say this without bias) have shaped it into the best FINAL FANTASY XI community out there. With nothing but a Japanese PS2 and a simple forum, PiNG brought the world of FFXI to a lot of us who had never even dreamed of getting to play it so long before it would eventually, and finally, come to America.

Our Godly Admin PiNG has done so much for us all these years, so everyone please keep him in mind and appreciate the hard work that's given us Dreams in Vana'diel.
                        LOL! oh man Pai Pai, were'd you get that image. 25 RPS that was hillarious, see that Cocroach survives against Nuke too. Seems like someone put a lot of thought into that whole thing.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

'ello
                          [Sky:O][Lufaise Meadows:O][FFXI PhotoAlbum]

SAM75/MNK36/WAR37/THF37/RNG37/NIN21/DRG16/DRK5/PLD16

Comment

I'm new here as well and wanted to say hi and welcome.

Comment

Hey Manamule thanks for bringing this up I definitely like the dark better

Comment

Working...
                              X