X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malacite
    replied
    Re: Where is our Quote Selected Button?

While we're on the subject of things that are borked, is anyone else having issues with just general posts? I keep getting told I've already posted when I go to hit the quick reply button o. O

Leave a comment:

• Taskmage
    replied

Hrm. I disabled it, but ...

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

I think it might have worked.

Leave a comment:

• Neverslip
    replied

Tbh, I've never noticed anything saving my drafts before....

Leave a comment:

• Taskmage
    replied

I haven't touched anything since my last post in this thread. What I think is causing the problem is this auto-save feature that saves drafts of your post as you type. Anyone care if that gets disabled?

Leave a comment:

• Aksannyi
    replied

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Wait it worked fine for me.

Leave a comment:

• cidbahamut
    replied

...and it's returned. Things aren't working again after all.

Leave a comment:

• Raydeus
    replied

I'm still getting the you are about to leave the page message. Then it takes me to advanced.

Leave a comment:

• Takelli
    replied

Originally posted by Taskmage View Post
    Hell if I know, man. I just turned on the AJAX features. I'll see if there's an obvious solution ...

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Okay, I was getting the stupid pop-up box yesterday, but today I am not. Can someone confirm real quick that it is still a problem before I go monkeying with things to try to fix it?
    Testing... Testing...

Seems to work fine for me.

Leave a comment:

• Aksannyi
    replied

I find it funny that any forum developer ever thought that a pop-up like that would be useful in any sort of way.

Boo, tab enter doesn't work still.

Leave a comment:

• cidbahamut
    replied

Testing real quick.

Edit: didn't get a pop-up using the quick reply box just now.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Originally posted by Taskmage View Post
    Hell if I know, man. I just turned on the AJAX features. I'll see if there's an obvious solution ...

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Okay, I was getting the stupid pop-up box yesterday, but today I am not. Can someone confirm real quick that it is still a problem before I go monkeying with things to try to fix it?
    Now testing: reply with quote

result: no pop up box.

Did you fix it or did it fix itself? What is this black magic?

Leave a comment:

• Taskmage
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Raydeus
    replied

It was too good to be true. <_<

Leave a comment:

• Takelli
    replied

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Okay so now when I quick reply it gives me this super annoying pop up when I hit the button.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]24369[/ATTACH]

Also, back in the day, I could hit tab then enter and it would submit the post (this still works on BG btw, same interface), but I can't do that anymore for some reason.

Same, but then it goes into the advanced reply, and says that you need to wait 30 seconds to reply.

Leave a comment:

• cidbahamut
    replied

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Okay so now when I quick reply it gives me this super annoying pop up when I hit the button.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]24369[/ATTACH]
    I'm also getting this.

What did you break TM?

Leave a comment:

• Aksannyi
    replied

Click image for larger version

Name:	areyousure.png
Views:	1
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	1474642

Also, back in the day, I could hit tab then enter and it would submit the post (this still works on BG btw, same interface), but I can't do that anymore for some reason.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X