Where is our Quote Selected Button?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where is our Quote Selected Button?

I'd ask if it's browser specific but it's happened to me intermittently and I have been using the same computer for all of my posts.

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Yeah it just happened again.
    sigpic
    ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
    ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
    ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Okay, well .. can anyone describe the specific conditions in which it happens?
      lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

I have no idea on specifics. I'm posting from my new phone now so I'll see if it does it now.

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Nope not from my phone. Lol I am so high tech now.
        sigpic
        ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
        ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
        ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
        ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Warning.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	1474650
          I use Quick reply, and it warns me I'm about to leave the page when I click on "Post Quick Reply". Then poof advanced mode. BUT, if I try to post from advanced it gives me the 30 second warning because it actually posts the post when it sends me to advanced. So why do I end up in advanced with a warning even though the post has already been posted?

I dunno.
          ---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

And, if you wait too much without clicking on the Leave page button it will post twice when you do click on it. BTW.
          Last edited by Raydeus; 03-15-2012, 02:48 PM. Reason: <_<;
          sigpic
          "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
          Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Testing the Quick Edit Functionality
            Last edited by Yygdrasil; 03-15-2012, 03:01 PM. Reason: woot

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
            99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
            99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Okay, I did a bit of research. If you are experiencing this problem, clear your browser's cache and confirm that you are still having the problem. It may be that we're all using a cached javascript from the older version of the forum software. If so, clearing the cache should fix it; if not, I'll have to get PiNG to edit our javascript.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Testing testing ...

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Hrmm....

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

I didn't get it either of those times, but absence of evidence is not evidence of absence ...

Comment

This problem you are all experiencing... I am not. Not here at work and not on either of my home computers. Strange...

Comment

Ok cleared the Cache, let's try again.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Nope, still happening.
                  sigpic

その目だれの目。

Comment

Yea, I could have told you its doing it even with a cleared Cache, I try to clear it a few times a month. lol

As for the Phone... I have never seen it do it using an android. I do have issues only with an internet browser. I dare not try it on IE, nor do I have any other besides firefox.

And the time of day doesn't really seem to be a factor, as it happens like every 4-5 posts at random.

Comment

(^-^)/

Uncle Tasky, maybe you should switch things back to what they were for the time being. That double posting thing is way more inconvenient than the lack of Quick Edit. <_<;
                      sigpic

その目だれの目。

Comment

For what it's worth, there were all sorts of problems with turning on AJAX under the latest vBulletin (which this forum is running) after PiNG upgraded the servers a little while back. I think the whole AJAX suite is just borked on this version, and trying to get any of those features working is more trouble than it's worth.

EDIT: And god-bless it, it's causing me to double-post again when using Quick Reply.

Icemage

Comment

Show of hands for turning quick reply off?

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Bah. That time I got the leaving page dialog.

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

And that time, obviously. Y SO RANDOM?

Comment

-Stabs my hand to the desk.-

While it would be nice to have it fixed... I love Quick reply. XD

Comment

Originally posted by Taskmage View Post

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

It would appear you're having the same double-post problem I am. It would indeed.

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Originally posted by Taskmage View Post

It would appear you're having the same double-post problem I am. It would indeed.

Comment

Seeing your two posts (four should I say haha.), just made my day. Bahahahahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                                X