X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Looking for input on site changes

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
    during Fafhogg camp
    uhh? inside joke? I missed alot of things... might have to catch up on alot of things... Thanks in advanced !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Sylvane View Post
    NVM it doesn't even show up when I copy it. and you guys all replied way faster than me
    haha,.... i OFFICIALLY hate seeing any "javascript" done in links, thanks to google's paranoia, LOL, thanks though!

Comment

I meant during Fafnir or Nidhogg camp. Since we're not entirely sure which will pop today.
      sigpic
      ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
      ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
      ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
      ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

/

Site stops responding for me from time to time. It doesn't go to error pages or anything just doesn't respond at all. And since this is the only site that's doing that I don't think it's my connection, but who knows.
        sigpic
        "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
        Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Originally posted by Raydeus View Post
          karaoke
          Tuts my barreh?
          The Tao of Ren
          FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
          Originally posted by Kaeko
          As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Raydeus View Post
            Site stops responding for me from time to time. It doesn't go to error pages or anything just doesn't respond at all. And since this is the only site that's doing that I don't think it's my connection, but who knows.
            oH yeah, the response may be slow or lost because i'm running alot of background works on the server at moment, currently I'm duplicating the current site onto our development website.

On top of that, the server may need some hardware upgrades too.

Comment

Is Ping indicating that we can start giving donations!? :-D (Where do I sign up! Tax Refunds are ALMOST in!)
              The Tao of Ren

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
              As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

A quatum server would be a good start.

(Yeah I've been watching Zegapain again)

But it's good to know I wasn't imagining things about the site becoming unresponsive.
                sigpic

その目だれの目。

Comment

Another thing, I use Google Chrome, and when I try to add more than one spoiler tag to a page, it doesn't show up properly. The post pops up fine and dandy, but when I click on the spoiler box, nothing happens. Or, only the first spoiler box works.

Also saw this in the Pics of FFXI Ppl thread, and it appears that everyone else can view spoilers just fine.

HELP!!!!
                  The Tao of Ren

Comment

I'll look into that, I do have google chrome installed to test features out, Let me know of any other bugs you run into

Comment

I've had a lot of problems with forum software and google chrome. In particular: pictures not showing up, links not working, and spoiler blocks are made of suck. But I don't remember how consistent any of that crap was. I don't think DiV was the only site I was having those problems with, though.

My solution a couple months ago: don't use Chrome for forumz.
                      "And if he left off dreaming about you, where do you suppose you'd be?"

Comment

Originally posted by Lmnop View Post
                        My solution a couple months ago: don't use Chrome ever.
                        Fixed.
                        Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Ping, can you make the little blue dot next to the time a post was made blink when its the first time you've seen it?
                          I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Just to let you know the upload image icon ( ) still doesn't show on Light 6.

PS > [shamelessplug] [/shamelessplug]
                            sigpic

その目だれの目。

Comment

The default font size in the text-area of Quick/Post Reply is small and hard to read with FireFox
                              Server: Quetzalcoatl
                              Race: Hume Rank 7
                              75 PLD, 75 SAM, 75 WAR, 75 NIN, 75 MNK, 65 BLU

Comment

Working...
                              X