Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't you ever wish you moderated somewhere more exciting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't you ever wish you moderated somewhere more exciting?

Like http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...ighlight=funny

I mean really, compared to that, FFXIO is just plain boring.

Re: Don't you ever wish you moderated somewhere more exciting?

My mate is an admin one the servers of CS and he bans about 40 hackers a day. The they whine about being banned, "its only an aim hack" He watches people standing facing walls and he can see the character move as they follow fsomeone the otherside usign a wall hack etc. he has had 2 death threats, 179 complaints against him to steam of which they basically banned the complainers accoutns because they were so stupid as to admit they cheated but banning from the server wasn't fair. I mean some people just don't have any brain cells....

Comment

Ow. That was almost painful.
      Wii Number - 2810 2423 4673 3261 - Please PM me if you add me!
      How to ask smart questions: catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Boom! (On SCH75/RDM)

Comment

that guy is a plain idiot
        "Death shall seek you out, If death fails, I promise you, i wont." ~ Srxjo (me)
        "My lips are stained scarlet red from my blood" ~Srxjo (me)
        "The greatest pain in this world is losing that which is closest to ones own heart" ~Srxjo (me)

Comment

Hahaha...

"the hack was VAC UNDETECTED that means its ILLEGAL toi get bonned for using it"

So what he's saying is it is illegal to get banned, for violating the ToS and EULA, because it is supposed to be impossible to detect his violation...

priceless!
          Originally posted by Ellipses
          Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
          Originally posted by MCLV
          A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
          More Sig:

Comment

Originally posted by Srxjo View Post
            He's not an idiot!

He's an almost perfectly preserved specimen of a 1337 Poseur! A very rare find. He should be in a museum.

Comment

Aww I wish we had funsters lie that here.

Comment

Originally posted by Onionsoilder View Post
                "the hack was VAC UNDETECTED that means its ILLEGAL toi get bonned for using it"
                Wow... people don't seem to realize that technically, forum administrators don't need a reason to ban you.

Comment

"Bonned" I think is my favorite one of his leetisms... He's purposely substituting o for a for no real reason at all. He does it every time he writes it so it's obviously not a typo.

Comment

soooo did he ever take legal action? he threatened to take legal action against them stating that

"your not aloud to ban me for being a retard and using a hack"

course thats not a direct quote. i increase the intelligence of the spelling for easy reding o.O.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuro View Post
                      Aww I wish we had funsters lie that here.
                      We did. We banned them all.

Icemage

Comment

Originally posted by Srxjo View Post
                        No he's not! He's an idiot with extra toppings and sprinkles!

That thread had me laughing so hard...

Comment

I hate to be a Murphie, but he's faking it.

Comment

I'm sure he is Dak, still funny though since more than likely its based on previous posts of people seriously acting like that. I am kinda curious what these people act like in real life. I know the internet makes people dumber, but the people who legitimately are like this can't have an IQ over 3.

Also "Legal Fallacy", thats a new one to me.
                            I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

I can't be the only one who notices how fucked up this smiley looks?!

Comment

Working...
                              X