Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I miss a few features of the board

Originally posted by Pai Pai Master View Post
    The bountiful Admin-Lord PiNG hath giveth us backeth the double-post merging featureth. Now, he returneth to Warhawketh.
    Now, whereth is your TGS thread or am I too early?

Comment

All this talk has me wanting to go look at the medieval YTMNDs.
      The Tao of Ren
      FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
      Originally posted by Kaeko
      As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

Huzzah! Double post merger has returned.

And as for gil, you'd have to be an idiot not to put it in the bank. You get so much off interest there it isn't funny. Hell, I put some in the bank and stopped posting for awhile and I came back and had a lot of the stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post
          I can't ignore certain people that technically aren't real moderators or admins, why is that? Kinda defeats the purpose of an ignore feature, does it not?
          If your talking about me, It is because I have mod status just over a small section of the forum, so it puts me in the user group just gimped powers. You ignore what my posts say anyways so just skip over them.

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
          I've had all of you on ignore for years. The fact that my posts sometimes line up with the topic at hand is mere coincidence.
          Kind of like this post now.
          Its just because you are that epic.
          [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

Question: How many minutes do you have after your first post for the system to still auto merge a second ? (Or third or 4th, I wanna work on some automerge combos)

PS > Aaand I think I've been replaying too much God of War lately... <.<
            sigpic
            "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
            Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Originally posted by Raydeus View Post
              Question: How many minutes do you have after your first post for the system to still auto merge a second ? (Or third or 4th, I wanna work on some automerge combos)
              PS > Aaand I think I've been replaying too much God of War lately... <.<

I don't get my post merged >.>

Comment

watch #2

Comment

Automerge dosn't work when you are moderating any parts of the forum. Gonna do some extra cleaning right now. After that... i'll be warhawk'ing for couple hours, than i'll see if i'll bring back that gil system

Comment

I'm scared to buy Warhawk >.> Every time I turn on my PS3 I log on and see PiNG: Warhawk on my Friend List... my gaming time is limited enough as it is. :O

Icemage

Comment

I need to get ya'll on my ps3 friend's list, I think pai is the only one. Not that I ever play games on it, about the only thing I do on it is watch movies.

I keep praying for a 1080p baseball game and a few others that are due out later this year.
                      I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

than i'll see if i'll bring back that gil system
                        If you can bring it back *with interest*, and making up for lost posts, I think I'm going to have a shitload of it.

Comment

I think in inerest alone, many of us would be billionaires+.

Comment

that is probably true. I think I had over 100k or 200k when gil was removed..

Comment

You only got like 100 gil per post on a relevant subforum, but I was making like 10000 everyday in interest alone. And I think I had the fewest of all the mods. Icemage, Pai, and Jei would probably each have about 1000000000000000000000. Interest in the bank was just sick. Changing people's titles was always a lot of fun.

Comment

Oh yeah, SA too. I kept my money out of the bank for too long. I think i had just broken a mil or two when Ping redid the site.
                                Thanks, Ping, for bringing back the automerge on posts. If you can find the time, that other thing we mods really liked.
                                You know, auto-ban Feba and Murphie whenever they post anything at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X