• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sevv
    replied
    Re: I miss a few features of the board

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
    I can't seem to find the function for it. I think you only can if you had a leftover custom title. Which I didn't.

Shall we riot?

Leave a comment:

• Murphie
    replied

I can't seem to find the function for it. I think you only can if you had a leftover custom title. Which I didn't.

Leave a comment:

• Sevv
    replied

Lol changing your title, I missed the memo.

Leave a comment:

• Eohmer
    replied

Originally posted by PiNG View Post
    woo.. just finished couple games, ranked at 2800 rank so far.... oh well. Hey, who's planning to goto the 2007 fan festival? Just wondering.
    I live minutes from there. I'm seriously considering it.

Leave a comment:

• Aksannyi
    replied

Yay, the fun stuff is coming back! I want my purple name back prs. XD

Well this forum was fine without it but the gil thing was just too fun. I probably have more gil here than I do in game, sadly. /em needs to farm.

EDIT: You guys have changed your titles. I am not new to this kind of board, in fact I'm a member of two other vB-type boards, yet I can't find where I can change my title. A little help? Or do I need like, more posts or something. ; ;

Leave a comment:

• Feba
    replied

I'd definitely be there if I still played.

Oddly enough, FFFF2006 took place about a week after my birthday, and FFFF2007 is going to be about a week after my mother's birthday.

Leave a comment:

• Caspian
    replied

I r in Texas, but I'd go if i could. Have an ingame friend who lives in LA who is going, though.

Aren't they showing how to kill AV at the fan festival this year? Or alteast how to kill him for the next month or two until the change it again.

Leave a comment:

• Feba
    replied

Oh by the way, I just changed my title, for the sole purpose of making Mhurron angry.

Leave a comment:

• PiNG
    replied

woo.. just finished couple games, ranked at 2800 rank so far.... oh well. Hey, who's planning to goto the 2007 fan festival? Just wondering.

Leave a comment:

• Feba
    replied

When was that? q(;_p

EDIT: Disable smilies by default please.

Leave a comment:

• Caspian
    replied

Oh yeah, SA too. I kept my money out of the bank for too long. I think i had just broken a mil or two when Ping redid the site.
    Thanks, Ping, for bringing back the automerge on posts. If you can find the time, that other thing we mods really liked.
    You know, auto-ban Feba and Murphie whenever they post anything at all.

Leave a comment:

• Caspian
    replied

You only got like 100 gil per post on a relevant subforum, but I was making like 10000 everyday in interest alone. And I think I had the fewest of all the mods. Icemage, Pai, and Jei would probably each have about 1000000000000000000000. Interest in the bank was just sick. Changing people's titles was always a lot of fun.

Leave a comment:

• Feba
    replied

that is probably true. I think I had over 100k or 200k when gil was removed..

Leave a comment:

• Caspian
    replied

I think in inerest alone, many of us would be billionaires+.

Leave a comment:

• Feba
    replied

than i'll see if i'll bring back that gil system
    If you can bring it back *with interest*, and making up for lost posts, I think I'm going to have a shitload of it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X