Moderators Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderators Online

Firstly, if a mod is online and read this you may want to ban the latest RMT spamming asshole, Ameggy.

Secondly, this may already be available somewhere and I'm not aware of it but, it would be a great help if online mods were shown on the frontpage. I tried to check the full list of online members but it's telling me this service has been disabled by mods. Just so that in case of future repeats of RMT spam and other examples of posts you'd want to know about fast the posters have a way of letting you know in a prompt manner. If we don't know you're on we can't PM bomb you.

Re: Moderators Online

You can report posts, we get emails saying a post was reported. My mail box gets quite pwned everyday by reported posts.
    signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Oh, I know you can report and I sometimes do. Certain posts may require prompt deletion though depending on the subject material and I imagine a PM popping up is a faster way of notifying you as opposed to you reviewing the reported post lists from top to bottom.

Comment

Well im not sure if you can see us online or not.. but i can, on the main page of the forum ( http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/ ), scroll all the way down and theres a list there with everyone that's online.
        signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

I saw that but does that truncate if a certain number of users are online? If not then you can delete this thread.

Comment

afaik, that list of online users doesn't truncate. it used to be completely disabled under heavy load, but I don't think that happens any more.

damn this latest batch of RMT spam is annoying. It's the same freaking user and place too.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

If you go to the bottom right of the main page in between "Mark posts read" and "log out (user)" there is a link saying "view Forum Leaders"

Click on this and the page it brings up has all the mods, dev & admin etc listed with on the left whether they are offline or online. i have used this many times to find a mod online to Pm if I have been spammed or if I've come accross a suspect page etc. The link (taken from my address bar) for direct to this is MODS LIST .

See who is online under the Supermoderator list, there is normally at least one mod on at all times.

Hope that helps.

Comment

oh right ^^ Jarre is correct about that list too

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Cheers Jarre.

Comment

Working...
                  X